Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days Hath November- Day One

I have been catching up on Bloglovin with a few of my favorite blogs, and a few of them were posting a start of a series of daily questions(this list specifically I found at So Fawned to get to know the blogger better, and since I am just starting out I figured now would be the PERFECT time to join in, starting with today's question. I will post the days with their topics below. If you join in, be sure to link me to your blog so I can read up! And if you post it to twitter, be sure to use the hashtag #30dayshathnovember.  So without further ado, today's topic is this:

Day 01: A Place I'd Like to Travel

I feel like such the midwestern girl here, but I have never been to California. I would love to visit San Francisco! The shopping, the winding hills....I would be a total tourist, but I don't mind. Just to be in the warmth would be great! Not to mention the ocean! And the streetcars!I would even find the Full House house. Maybe this should be my next vacation.




 
Day 02: A favourite movie.
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: My hometown.
Day 06: A book I'm reading.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: Three inspirational quotes.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: A favourite recipe.
Day 11: Three years ago today.
Day 12: The last item I purchased.
Day 13: Something I'm proud of.
Day 14: Style inspiration for the season.
Day 15: Three blogs I always read.
Day 16: Someone who inspires me.
Day 17: My family.
Day 18: What I wore today.
Day 19: Myself, one year ago.
Day 20: Something that means a lot to me.
Day 21: A self-portrait.
Day 22: What I love about my job.
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
Day 24: Something that makes me smile.
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to.
Day 27: A silly self-portrait.
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn.
Day 29: Something I could never tire of.
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate every one of them, and read them all! I'll do my best to reply.=)