Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Weekly Wishlist!


I need to work more to buy all of this cute stuff! Or create a wishlist for X-Mas....I am thinking the second option is the most viable...and fun.

 

 
Dots Life Coat
                                                                                                         
From the Taupe Heel
Little Birds bamboo Earrings
Stylish Ever After Crafter Dress
 
Listen to Your Hearth Socks


 
These items can be found:
                                                          

                                   Coat from Modcloth
 
                                  Shoes from Modcloth
 
                                  Earrings from Etsy
 
                                  Dress from Modcloth
 
                                  Socks from Modcloth



What are you wishing for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate every one of them, and read them all! I'll do my best to reply.=)