Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 Days Day 11-Three Years Ago Today

Today's topic is about where I was three years ago today. I was living in University City off of the Delmar Loop . I was working at the doctor's office I work at now, plus at Baileys Chocolate Bar as a hostess.  I had red hair, and was getting ready for my best friends wedding in the spring.


Dawn and I-Photo Credit goes to Samantha Harmon.


Meeting my true love from high school, Jakob Dylan
Meeting Jakob is something that I had been trying to do the last three concerts I had been to of The Wallflowers and failed at. When I met him finally I acted like a 14 year old teenager. I seriously was about to cry. I'm sure he thought I was nuts. He looks a little like Adam Corolla in this picture, though. Still cute to me!

I also weighed a bit more than I do now. I love myself then, and I do now! I didn't have my cats three years ago, and I didn't know what I was missing! Now I can't imagine them not here. What about you? Where were you three years ago? Are you for better or for worse?



If you would like to play along in the series of questions, you can find the list of days and topics HERE, and if you tweet your answers, or want to look up people playing along, use the hashtag #30dayshathnovember.




1 comment:

  1. Such a cool idea! I actually have a blog post in my queue about the past year. Three years, though -- whew! So much has changed since then. You look cute and happy in these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate every one of them, and read them all! I'll do my best to reply.=)