Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thirty Days Day 07- A Song For The Day(ok ok, band of the day!)


I could never pick just one song of the say, and definitely could not pick just one song by band or singer.  So I chose a whole band! Look at me breaking the rules. The song I chose to start off this playlist is called Strange Girls, and is one of my favorite songs by a band that I love called The Vandelles. I have been following them for a few years now. The sound? They remind me of The Cramps mixed with The Velvet Underground Mixed with the Beach Boys mixed with The Raveonettes mixed with Jesus and Mary Chain. Click on their name and it will take you to their facebook page. You can also find their Bandcamp site HERE. They are pretty awesome. You should check them out and like their facebook page. And buy their stuff!


The Vandelles ©Photo by Dana (distortion) Yavin





The Vandelles by sarah on Grooveshark




What are you listening to today? Comment below or on twitter using the hashtag #30dayshathnovember. For a list of the questions for the rest of the month of November, click HERE.




XOXO


And he is the expert, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate every one of them, and read them all! I'll do my best to reply.=)